Makes 14 balls
- 200g dates (soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes and drained) 60g walnuts/pecans
- 20g desiccated coconut (and extra for rolling)
- 70g oats (use gluten free if required)
- 60g coconut protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder 50ml coconut oil (melted)
- In a food processor add your drained dates and blitz until a paste begins to form. You might need to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Next add your walnuts/pecans oats, desiccated coconut, protein powder, coconut oil and cacao powder. Blitz until all combined.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, roll your mixture into approx. 14 35g balls and then roll in desiccated coconut to finish. If the mixture is too sticky to roll, wet your fingers before each roll.
- Place in fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
Created by: @whatluceeats