SERVING SIZE: Makes around 7 doughnuts PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes + chill time
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp honey/brown rice syrup 1.5 heaped cup puffed quinoa
- 2 tbsp Good Guru Vegan Protein Vanilla
- Gently melt the coconut oil and sweetener of choice in a saucepan over a low heat. Stir through the cacao powder and protein.
- Add the puffed quinoa and mix thoroughly until everything is completely coated in the chocolatey mix.
- Transfer the mixture into a silicone doughnut mould and pop these into the freezer for 3 hours+ to set.
- Dig in and enjoy!