Why our YogiKare Recovery?
The word YOGI has been defined in one of the ancient Indian texts as a person who advances in the path of Self discipline by practice.
After any activity it is common to feel lethargic, drained out and the very first thing that our body needs is, rest and replenishment of the utilized energy. Our formula is designed to assist you in restoring your energy levels since the glucose that is stored in the muscles gets used up during any exercise or physical action. Another commonest post end result is the muscle tear in various degrees. Thus, to get the energy levels back, repair the damage and have the strength restored for the next session it is highly important to stock up the body with the correct nutrient and that too in adequate quantity. Our YOGIKARE RECOVERY is packed with all those healthy carbohydrates, fats and proteins, a body post activity generally yearns for!
Proteins, in simple words are the building blocks. Our product YOGIKARE RECOVERY:
- Recharges the body instantly
- Restores the depleted energy levels
- Contains essential proteins to repair the injured muscles Enhances muscle tone
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Maintains the muscle mass
- Provides the energy for later activities
- Contains healthy fats that takes care of weight management and doesn’t end up adding the additional calories
- Reduces the physical and mental fatigue
- Contains the essential micronutrients, antioxidants and vitamins
- Contains anti-inflammatory actions
|Per 30g||Per 100g|
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
INGREDIENTS: Pea Protein, Oat's Flour, Brown Rice Protein, Vanilla Flavour (Synergy), Coconut Water Powder, Coconut Oil Powder, Blueberry Powder (Paradise Fruit), Organic Shiitake Mushroom Powder, Wheatgrass Powder, Stevia.
ALLERGY ADVICE: Allergens listed in bold.
WARNING: Contains Coconuts. Not suitable for tree nut allergy
sufferers due to the methods and ingredients used in the manufacture of this product. To be taken on the advice of a practitioner or pharmacist. Caution: Do not take if breast feeding or pregnant. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.