Magnesium is a mineral that is involved in 300 plus enzymatic reactions in the body. Magnesium glycinate is the best-absorbed form of magnesium and one of the gentlest on the stomach. Benefits of Good Magnesium:
- Regulating muscle and nerve function
- Healthy bones and teeth working synergistically with calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K2
- Improving fatigue symptoms
- Reducing anxiety
- Balancing blood sugar levels and improving insulin function
- Maintaining a healthy blood pressure
- Migraine reduction
- PMS symptoms
Magnesium and vitamin B6 supports healthy neurological function.
Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Works synergistically with calcium to support bone health.
Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system, energy metabolism and electrolyte balance